4 Night Northern Yasawa Island Cruise
Embark on a magical journey through the Northern Yasawa Islands.
With a new coral reef to visit every morning and afternoon, you’ll be in absolute heaven as you discover the breathtaking beauty of this pacific paradise.
The perfect opportunity to snorkel, swim, and kayak your way though the crystal clear waters, idyllic blue lagoons and vibrant coral reefs - or to just relax, unwind and soak up the serenity of life in the islands.
Denarau Marina - Tivua Island
Cruise to Tivua Island over a light lunch to explore the coral gardens and clam farms of this beautiful island.
Tivua - Brothers Island - Naviti Island
Start your day with a morning swim & snorkel in an idyllic bay at Brothers Island.
Next, we journey to the spectacular Naviti Island - here you’ll experience pristine island of aquamarine waters along white sandy beaches.
This evening join the festivities and entertainment of a Fijian Village at Gunu for a traditional Fijian Feast, Lovo and Cultural performance, Meke.
Yasawa Island - Sawa-i-lau
Take the day at your own pace - swim the idyllic cave lagoons, or explore it’s beauty with an escorted kayak tour.
Join the guided walk to the island village including a memorable visit to a local school.
Snorkel over spectacular coral gardens, swim in fabled lagoons or test your fitness with a climb to the peak behind the school on Yasawa Island.
Sawa-i-lawu - Yaqeta -Drawaqa -Tivua
You’ll visit the spectacular channels to Drawaqa for amazing opportunity for snorkeling and swimming their beautiful abundant waters.
- All meals
- Daily island stopovers & water activities
- Guided island, village & school tours
- Snorkelling & glass bottom boat tours to rarely visited
- Use of snorkelling equipment & mini gym
- Tropical island lovo feast & kava ceremony
- Kids Club including early dinner (5-9 yrs)
- 24 hour self-service tea & coffee bar
- Transfers at the end of your cruise
- Swimming pool, a top deck spa pools & sauna
- Massage & beauty services (optional at additional cost)
- Scuba diving - certified & introductory (optional at additional cost)
- Mini-gym & meeting room
- WIFI located in the Tabua Suites, Yasawa Lounge, Pool Deck and on the sundeck>
Fares Exclude: Transfers to the ship, drinks, optional tours , PADI 5 Star scuba diving & services.
***ALL PRICES SHOWN HERE ARE IN FIJI DOLLARS***
Departure: Denarau Marina Nadi Tuesday at 1pm (check-in 12noon)
Return: Saturday at 9am return Denarau Marina Nadi
Additional information: * Itineraries subject to change due to weather and other operational requirements.
All prices for this activity are shown in FJD ($)
Copyright © 2019 Bookme Limited.