Sit back and relax on your Sightseeing Cruise around paradise like Mamanuca Islands
Once you set foot onto Fijian ground, you leave the hassle behind. Keep this rhythm and let the crew of South Sea Cruises take care of you for a day.
Choose this easy way of exploring a slice of Fijian paradise known as the Mamanuca Islands. Get yourself a comfortable spot on the deck or in the air-conditioned lounge of the stable South Sea Cruises' catamaran and let your captain point out and comment on the different Islands and Resorts you pass on your route.
Full relaxation and comfort for the entire family, a perfect start to your fuji-discovery-holiday.
- crossing through crystal clear idyllic waters
- cruising colorful coral reefs
- entering breathtaking blue lagoons
Your Tour includes:
- a great overview of the Mamanuca Islands as the vessel stops at several Islands and their beautiful resorts to pick up passengers
You just need to bring:
- We recommend to bring your own food, snacks and beverages or purchase these from our onboard bar.
Meeting Location: Denarau Marina
Departure: Denarau Marina; 9am, 12:15pm, 3:15pm
Age restrictions/recommendations: None
Duration: approx. 3 hours
Accommodation pick up available: Yes, Free Nadi/Denarau hotel coach transfers to Denarau Marina
Price: $125 Adult, $63 Child (age 5-15)
Cancellation Policy: In addition to Bookme's standard cancellation fees South Sea Cruises cancellation fees apply as follows; for cancellation 24 hours prior then a 25% cancellation fee applies, 12 hours or less 50% and "no shows" forfeit 100%.
All prices are shown in FJD ($)
Copyright © 2019 Bookme Limited.